Re: Can I add a new font to Front Page? How?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Frontpage' started by E. T. Culling, Aug 21, 2003.

  1. There's no point in using a font that viewers won't have installed on their
    machines. They won't be able to see it! If you really want to use it for
    titles etc. use your image editing program to make gifs of fonts.

    E. T. Culling, Aug 21, 2003

  2. Don't build your whole page in Paintshop... just the individual images.

    To install new fonts, go to Control Panel, click on Fonts, and on the File
    Menu, choose Install New Font.

    Very Joyful \(Victoria\), Aug 21, 2003

  3. E. T. Culling

    Jo Shelby Guest

    You guys (pardon the gender, Victoria) are great! Thanks for the help. By
    the way, I am working in Photoshop. Don't know how I got old Paint into
    this thing. I am, of course, building individual images but I come to Front
    Page from GoLive, the Adobe web builder, and thus am conditioned to build
    the whole page in Photoshop, image-wise, and then take it over to GoLive and
    put in the hot spots, etc. GoLive was OK. Is OK, but I sure do like the
    existence of this user group for Front Page.

    Jo

    Jo Shelby, Aug 21, 2003