Radeon 9700 Pro Reviews Online

Reaction score
Radeon 9700 Pro Reviews Online [Updated]

Ladies and gentlemen, the moment we have all been waiting for is upon us. The results are in, and as I predicted, the Radeon 9700 wins effortlessly against the GF4 4600 Ti, in pretty much everything. The reviews are there for you to read them, in all the usual places. I don't think one is better than the other, as they all have interesting aspects to them (Anand's image quality comparison, etc.). Check them out here:

Anandtech
Tom's Hardware
HardOCP
ExtremeTech
Beyond3D
Firing Squad
Hot Hardware

I will update the list later on today as more reviews pop up.

[Updated] If I have missed any, please e-mail me and I will update the list once again. As for now, I'd like to hear everyone's opinions on the board, so just reply to this thread.

wildone

King of Modding
Reaction score
I posted on my site about my opinion on this , you may want to wait a few months before you consider buying one of these folks . They are haveing some driver issues , and what can a few months do besides save you some money :D

I base this on a thread you can find here , I just think its better to let everyone know since your favorite game may be somewhere in the list .

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Uh Oh!

the Radeon 9700 wins effortlessly against the GF4 4600 Ti

Now that IS very debateable and has been proved "tainted" ... there are issues that need addressing ... If ATI ever get a decent set of drivers from day one, then they'll have a contender, until then, I personally cannot recommend the Radeon. :eek:

Ask a Question