quick question!

Kye

Reaction score
will a 6 channel headset work with a 5.1 surround sound sound card?

:p and i know its only a simulated 6 channel surround sound with a headset. i have a audio card but i cant find any info on the chaintech site about it, and i wanna get zalmans ( spelling? ) 6 channel headset :D but the 3 jacks that come with the headset made me think about compatability, thus so, here i am seeking guidence :cool:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
They have color coded the ends (light grey,dark grey,black) but they are not the standard color of green/audio out, black/rear line in, and pink/mic input. Once you have connected them to your PC you have to go and setup your speaker configuration. With these headphones you chose the 5.1 setting in the Advanced Audio properties of the Master Volume and make sure that you have played a check mark in the required fields. The rear speakers connect to the line input and the center/sub connect to the microphone input.

Review here

:thumb:

Ask a Question