printer hp 1205

Reaction score
Could anyone who has or haved used this printer tell me the good and bad points please as I am thinking of getting one.
Thanking You
Foxsilver

Reaction score
HP 1205 All-in-one...scanner, printer, copier...I have had one for a couple of months now and I'm very pleased with it. However, I don't know much about printers.

Good things:

It's compact - fits very neatly on my desk and doesn't have a big footprint, even with the paper tray.

It seems fast - b&w text seems to be very fast, and colour - though slower, as you would expect for a printer that costs under £100 - is still reasonable quick.

Print copy in colour and b&w looks excellent to me. Photo prints on proper paper is something i haven't tried yet...but I've seen demos that look great.

Scanner and copier the same quality as print.

Simple to set up and operate with reasonably good software.

USB connectivity.

Bad things:

Nothing really bad...

Ink cartridges...only two to buy but they are expensive as there are no cheaper 'generic' ones out yet as far as i know (should be in a few months though)

Some people have reported a tendency for it to feed more than one page through at the same time...but I have had no such problem.

Hope that helps!:)

Ask a Question