PC World Revenge!!!

Reaction score
I thought I might share this story with you because I have heard so many bad things about PC world. My friend had a really really bad virus. It wouldn't let him do anything and when he put the boot disk in the virus changed it all into French!! He said he would take it down to PC world but I said NO, but he ignored me and took it down there. He used a special deal where they did everything for £19.99. They said at the beginning that it should only take an hour. SIX hours later they had got rid of it. During this process they lost numerous boot CD's because the virus had turned them all into French. Also some of PC worlds own PC's got the virus so they had to spend another six hours on each of them and they properly lost more CD’s. They were very annoyed whcih is great.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

All this for only £19.99
BARGIN!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
You have brought a little light into my day :D

Mind you, fair play, they fixed it, didn't they?

Must have had one particularly gifted individual working there who hasn't quite found his/her way in the world yet ;)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Flopps ... if they had a 'gifted individual' he/she would have used a Boot CD. :D

;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Flopps ... if they had a 'gifted individual' he/she would have used a Boot CD. :D

;)
Good point :)

OK, I shall just carry on laughing then... ;)

Reaction score
CD-ROM = Compact Disk - Read Only Memory

it's not possible to change the install language on a cd. as they can only be read and not written to.

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Techy said:
CD-ROM = Compact Disk - Read Only Memory

it's not possible to change the install language on a cd. as they can only be read and not written to.
I thought that when i read it, but didnt wanna cause a fuss ;). Glad you did though, now ill be able to sleep easy :p.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
it cant be that bad if you know your french.

Ask a Question