Outlook Outlook Express HELP with NTLWORLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
ok yesterday morning everything was working fine, but for some reason today, when i check my emails it keep geting a wrong username or password promt?:confused:

The password and user name are correct becuase i go a addon programme with Msn messenger called messenger plus, and when you change the server etc so it will work with Pop3 and Ntlworld, my password and username works fine, tells me when i get a new email, but when i try in outlook i keep getting the promt and then in the error box i get this

"There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: 'pop.ntlworld.com', Server: 'pop.ntlworld.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR invalid user name or password.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92"

Help?

are any of my pop3 and stmp things wrong?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
NTL were having problems ... all is fine today. :spin:

Can't help with MSN ... I don't use it. :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Four year old thread, please start a new one. :)

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
mikeygd said:
i would if i knew how lol

Get your cursor on the XP and Applications box. It should turn pink/red.Left click and then you should see the opportunity to open a new thread. Copy question to new thread.:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question