Newsgroup to discuss outlook.com

Ken Blake, MVP

Newsgroups are dead as far as Microsoft is concerned.

True, but that doesn't mean that no newsgroup exists. There could be a
alt. newsgroup, for example.

That said, I searched my news servers, and none of them had an
outlook.com newsgroup. But who knows what there might be soon.

Ken Blake, Microsoft MVP

Evgenii Sputnik

Le 21.12.2012 0:24, Ken Blake, MVP a écrit :
That said, I searched my news servers, and none of them had an
outlook.com newsgroup. But who knows what there might be soon.

Maybe then alt.free.mailservers is Okay for this purpose?!

Ken Blake, MVP

Le 21.12.2012 0:24, Ken Blake, MVP a écrit :

Maybe then alt.free.mailservers is Okay for this purpose?!

Sorry, I don't know; I have no experience with that server. I use
eternal September and aioe.com
Ken Blake, Microsoft MVP

Evgenii Sputnik

Le 22.12.2012 8:06, Ken Blake, MVP a écrit :
Sorry, I don't know; I have no experience with that server. I use
eternal September and aioe.com
Ken Blake, Microsoft MVP

Aioe.org, not aioe.com! I also use news.aioe.org server.
And it HAS alt.free.mailservers! alt.free.mailservers is a NEWSGROUP.
Eternal-september.org also hosts it.

Ken Blake, MVP

Le 22.12.2012 8:06, Ken Blake, MVP a écrit :

Aioe.org, not aioe.com!

Yes, you're right, of course. Sorry for my error; I typed too fast,
without first checking the name.

I also use news.aioe.org server.
And it HAS alt.free.mailservers! alt.free.mailservers is a NEWSGROUP.

Sorry again. I hadn't realized that.

Ken Blake, Microsoft MVP