New project, and have your say!!

Reaction score
Hey i've decided to liven up this modding forum again as we all enjoyed the last post... didnt we?

I'd first like to tell you that i've started a new project and will be updating you on it shortly as i get the peices, case coming tommorow. I'll be putitng the details in my Signature in a sec so check it out, then once finished i will post pictures which will infact shock you.

Also i'd like to know what kind of stuff you have done that you have been really impressed with or what you would like to do if you had the money or the time, explain why too!!

GO GO GO!!!

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Ahh, its gonna be a beast, cant wait for ya man.

Hope it all goes well :thumb:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Looking forward to this :D I've got some modding projects I want to start after Christmas too :D

Reaction score
good luck!

I always had a problem between choosing blue or red lights!

Reaction score
thankyou everyone, immediately when i get home tonight i shall start taking pictures and start my project thread for you all to ponder over

cheers
harry

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
i was looking at your components and i was wondering... were did you get all that money for the parts??

Reaction score
not cheap no? Well i sold my old computer, and i got some from my mum for christmas and some from my dad, and i just managed to scrape enough in with my last saving to get it, im pretty much broke now.

Reaction score
i'm skint, hopefully will get enough cash together to start modding again in the new year.

have fun therm

Ask a Question