My Website!

Reaction score
Hello everybody!!

Please could you guys visit wy website at www.san-andreas.mta-uk.com and tell me what you think?

Also a main thing is the forum www.san-andreas.mta-uk.com/forum please could you register on this forum? - The main reason i wan't lots of people to register is because if you were browsing the internet and came accross a forum with only 10 members, you would think that there is nothing there, and nobody would answer your posts...

but, if there are 100 members, you way be inclined to register. on this forum, we have some san-andreas experts! so most posts will be answered anyway!

Would you do KGB a favour?

You can either post your feedback here, or in the contact us page!

Thanks,

KGB!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Hey, nice job. :thumb:

However ... I get an error when using the "back" button in IE

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not open subBlack template config file

DEBUG MODE

Line : 335
File : /home/sanan/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php
:confused:

Reaction score
Yeah, I have just realised there is a problem with the forum, it cannot find a template, and now the whole thing is messed up, i cannot get to the admin panel to revert back to the original template.

if anyone knowes anything about PHPBB, please help me!

The forum may be out for a long time

Reaction score
YES! i have got it working!

I found the missing file, and uploaded it! - thanks for the positive feedback Mucks.

Did you register on the forum?

Thanks,

KGB

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Very Nice KGB! There are a few pages that give 404 errors, but the layout and design look great!

I'll register on your forums now ;)

muckshifter

Reaction score
KGB-911 said:
YES! i have got it working!

I found the missing file, and uploaded it! - thanks for the positive feedback Mucks.

Did you register on the forum?

Thanks,

KGB
err, no ... but you register on mine, & I'll register on yours. :D

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
err, no ... but you register on mine, & I'll register on yours. :D
Fair Deal :) - i have done this, and i see, you have done mine!

Ian, i have not finnished the site, which explained the 404's

Thanks you two for registering!

Reaction score
Ian, you know i was asking for site-submission on google. i checked today, and my site is up there - only submitted a few days ago! - that was quick!

muckshifter

Reaction score
KGB-911 said:
Where is everyone? - or are you guys just choosing not to visit / register?
Be content that Ian is graciously allowing you these free advertisements to your site ... I have been known to be a little harsher on this subject.

Now, as you are a regular contributor to PCReview, we/I am pleased to help out but unless the "content" interests me I'm afraid my posts will be somewhat lacking so please don't be offended.

It has taken Ian over 4years to get to where we are today, and my own little place on the web 2years. (may as well get my own plug in) Stick with it and you just may well succeed but please, PLEASE, don't pressure us too far or all you'll succeed in doing is driving people away.

;) :D

Reaction score
Another thing... for those who saw my old site, would know that i only got 4 members in the 3 months it was up! where as, this one has almost 30 members, and it has only been up 3/4 days!

Reaction score
nice site KGB loving it loving it loving it!! ive also registered too!

and here was me thinking u were gona make a site about the KGB!

San Andreas.........when it comes out on the pc ill definetly be posting left right and centre on your site! :)

Reaction score
Thanks for the positive feedback! - The aplication i use is complaining of an server error. please check your emails for more info! (i meen PSD)

Ask a Question