Sid Meier's Civilization II
Civilization II: Fantastic Worlds
Civilization II: Conflicts in Civilization
Civilization II: Test of Time
Sid Meier's Civilization III
Sid Meier's Civilization III: Play the World
Sid Meier's Civilization III: Conquests
Sid Meier's Civilization IV
Civilization: The Card Game - An original tabletop card game designed by Civilization IV lead designer Soren Johnson
The Chronicles of Civilization - A 96-Page book containing the history of Civilization,
DVD - content includes a detailed presentation by lead designer Soren Johnson and artist Dorian Newcomb about the creation of Civilization IV
Other exciting extras include printed tech tree posters from each game, wallpaper images, podcast MP3s and more!

I've ordered the Civilisation set for myself, with the Civ 4 expansion pack for £23.00 total.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Think I'll get myself FSX - thanks Flops :D Thats a bargain!

edit: oh, free delivery on it too!

Reaction score
Problem with the MS Flight Sims though is that while there are absolutely incredible graphics, you are unlikely to get anything above a low medium without some kind of insane rig. My current computer can not shift flight sim 9 above medium/high settings and be playable.

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Brilliant

Just ordered FSX , great find Flops :wave:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Those offers are still standing apart from NFS Carbon, which is now £15.00.

Did you guys get MS Flight Sim X?

If so - any good? :)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Did you guys get MS Flight Sim X?

If so - any good? :)

Yes Flops...its great ...took off from Heathrow in a stonking big 747 ..climbed to a safe (lol) altitude ...then straightened it off ( had an admiring glance outside/looking in at the beast cruising then returned to the cockpit to the sound of alarms...well you dont need to know the rest do you !!!! summer hols not far off ...Captain Rush signing off :thumb:

Reaction score
Played Flight Sim Century of Flight:thumb:
And you can roll a 747-400, dont listen to what the pro's say.
This is Captain Murdoch wishing you a happy flight on Murdoch Airlines:lol:

Must admit that for those adrenalin junkies nothing really beats Theme Hospital!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Well, for that price I'm just going to have to try it :)

Although I've never got on with any flight sim ever, for that price I'm willin' to give it a shot.

I was going to buy this audio CD from Amazon and was looking for something else low priced to get free postage, I just found it.

Estimated delivery day: Wednesday.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've got mine when I arrived back today, I've tried it before and I like it a lot though :) Even more of a bargain for a tenner flops, can't go wrong at that price!

Reaction score
Is MS Flight Simulator X a new version then MS Flight Simulator Century of Flight?
And if so what extras does it have?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
murdoch said:
Is MS Flight Simulator X a new version then MS Flight Simulator Century of Flight?
And if so what extras does it have?
Yep, Flight Sim Century of Flight is FS9, FSX = FS10. From what I can see FSX supports multiplayer, the graphics are better and there are a few new aircraft. Its a bit of an improvement, but if you didn't like FS9 it isn't much different. :)

Ask a Question