Migrate Autocorrect Formatted Entries from word 2007 To Word 2003



I need some assistance. I have found multiple ways in migrating Word 2003
AutoCorrect formatted Entries into Word 2007. The problem that I am facing
is that a client is trying to go back to using Word 2003 with the new
AutoCorrect entries that wee made in Word 2007. Can anyone help.



Tony Jollans

Do the methods you have used to go from 2003 to 2007 not work the other way
round? Can you say what method(s) you have used, and how they have failed?

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments. After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.

Ask a Question