Merry Christmas!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone! After a breakfast consisting mainly of chocolate and other goodies which wouldn't be too healthy to have everyday ;)

Have a good day and be sure to spend lots of time with friends and family :)

Let us know what you got for Christmas in this thread!

Reaction score
Home! - I'm just messing about with my new Logitech Media Play Mouse (blue) and DigitFab MP3 player - Both great!

KGB

Reaction score
Happy Christmas everyone!!

I got a suprise yesterday (my birthday), just about to leave for the farm (or so i thought), and up rolls a driving instructor - she rolls down her window and yells "I'm your present"...!

so i went off driving for an hour!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Wow, nice one Chris! Happy Birthday to you too then :) Sounds like you two both got some nice presents!

Whats the Ant Farm like? I've always thought they were cool, but messy if it goes wrong!

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I am ill :( i've been hit by some stomach bug, so i am staying in bed, although i got;

LG 17" TFT ( L1715S )
and various dvd's etc...

Hope everyone has a great day :)

Merry Xmas

Chris,

Reaction score
Get well soon Chris!

Anyone here know how a Optical mouse can work with no red light? It is not laser, but says "invisible light optical sensor" how does it work?

KGB

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Sorta had my prezzie early, being the 6800GT, but i also got a nice new leather PC chair, a Ricahard Pryor DVD and some other bits n bobs ;).

O yeah, and a new dog :p

Kye

Reaction score
Merry Christmas!

Also, a optical mouse works by using the light too reflect movment on the surface too a sensor which tells the mouse where its moving.

I got anime, clothes, money and a load of other stuff :D

Reaction score
I know that a optical mouse uses light to reflect. But, i have an opitcal mouse, and it has NO light at all!

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas! :)

KGB,

The light in the mouse may be fuzed, replace the bulb :D

Reaction score
no, no, no!

Brand new mouse (Logitech Media...) And on the bottom it says "invisible light optical sensor" it works great, better than normal optical, but i was wondering how it worked!

KGB

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
KGB-911 said:
no, no, no!

Brand new mouse (Logitech Media...) And on the bottom it says "invisible light optical sensor" it works great, better than normal optical, but i was wondering how it worked!

KGB
Wait for Flopps to explain it ... are eyes don't "see" everything. :p

Happy New Year.

:thumb:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Wait for Flopps to explain it ... our eyes don't "see" everything. :p
Tis true, tis true :D

If you have a camcorder, take a look at your mouse through that - surprise surprise :)

And a belated Merry Christmas to everybody and here's wishing you all the best for 2005 :cool:

Reaction score
Yep - it's called infa red i guess!!

Now gots me enough cash for a Peugeot 306 DTurbo :D:D

Ian, take a look on www.iwantoneofthose.com and look for the ant farm - its awesome. Havent got any ants yet, but will send off for some Turbonutter ants...

Ask a Question