Magix Digital Photo Maker 2005

Reaction score
HELP NEED HELP!!!!!!! ANYONE HAS A N Y CLUE IF I SHOULD GET THIS PROGRAM? CUZ: have heard theyre good.... and.... magix offers reasonbable prices......... so should i get this program or not? please tell me SOON:)! thank you......

fanta - boi

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Magix have always been very innovative in their programs ... though in the past some have had very poor 'graphic-user-interface' that strayed for the norm.

This one looks very good indeed ... judging by what I've read, I would say it is a good program for the price.

I have used Magix programs in the past and found them easy to use ... however; I have not tried this one.

Please note; the use of CAPITALS in a post is reserved for SHOUTING
... please refrain from shouting. ;)

:D

Reaction score
hi there muckshifter!!! al right so i should get this program ey? :) if magix products are that good.. what exactly do u mean by poor "graphic-user-interface"... can u comment on this phrase please? thatll be great! thanks muckshifter ;) . so u have any programs from MAGIX using often? if so which ones?

fanta

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
GUI (graphic user interface) is what you see ... if you use MS Word, you can use MS Excel or any MS product, they look and feel the same. A lot of software producers have copied this. It therefore makes there program seem easier to use.

There are a whole host of programs that "look and feel" the same ... Magix's GUI was far from the 'norm' which made it hard to find simple things like File Edit View Tools Window Help, however once you found them the program performed amicably.

They seem to have learned there lesson with this program and made it look like what you would normally see. And, the price is good.

The Magix program I used to use was MP3 Maker Platinum Edition ... I no longer use it as Nero will do what I need. Nero is another program that is now starting to conform to a more MS friendly GUI.

:thumb:

Ask a Question