Introduction

Reaction score
Hi to you all.
I.m a 74 year old newbi to Windows XP, and I have a problem that I never had before with 98.
My problem is that when online and clicking on a news item I get the following message"Internet explorer has encounted a problem and needs to shut down". As I said I never had this with Windows 98 ,so don't know how to stop it happening.
Any help would be kindly accepted
Thank you
Peter P

Last edited:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! :)

If I were you, I'd post your problem in the Windows Applications forum (listed under the Software section of the main forum) ;)

Reaction score
Welcome one & all:thumb:

My work is done here, this is murdoch signing out for the last time, cheers

CITech

Offshore Crunchie Eater
Reaction score
You are both most welcome to PC Review :thumb:
If you are interested in "crunching" with us, head over to Crunchers Corner quickly, Ady's just opened a tab at the bar, and he's running low on funds
laughingsmiley.gif

Reaction score
Hello

Hi i'm exmoor, lovely part of the country so decided to call myself it, pc knowledge is good, but i find there is always something new to learn:)

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
welcome! to pcreview. To hellp your problem i would reccomend downloading and using mozilla firefox. It is the better alternative to internet explorer and you dont get all those anoying popups. I am sure alot of other members will be Aable to assist you more than i have.

get firefox: www.getfirefox.com

enjoy your stay:thumb:

Reaction score
Hang on!!! there are 3 introductions here and the odd question :confused: I would suggest starting your own threads within the relevent section`s;) and welcome to you all:thumb:

Ask a Question