Introducing myself

Reaction score
Hello you-all,
My name is Rob and I live in the Netherlands, but NOT in Holland.
After a working life in which I have seen just about all corners of the globe, I retired last year and now do different things, although we still travel a lot, but in different style.
Part of the work that I do is for SeniorWeb, a volunteer organization that helps older people (50+) to work with computers. I help people with applications that do not work as they expect then to and also with their installations that sometimes do funny things. The latter, even more so, because many of our "clients" do not have much money and use old, old computers.
So, we see many problems pass by, a lot of them caused by lack of understanding and operational errors but also real puzzles. Consequently, we regularly need help from others, such as you, I hope.
I am registered with 3 of these forums (forae?): one in the Netherlands, one in the US and this one in the UK.
Thank you in advance for your patience and your help.
Cheers
Rob

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Rob,

Glad to have you on board :) Thats a good thing you're doing by volunteering - my hat's off to you :thumb:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Hello & Welcome

:thumb:

* Loads of 50+ nutters on 'ere *

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the site - we're all happy to be approached for support, a chat or a laugh and I think and hope you will find that we are a very friendly bunch. Enjoy your stay with us!!

Love

Gabs xx

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
By Ian Cunningham

Hi Rob,

Glad to have you on board :) Thats a good thing you're doing by volunteering - my hat's off to you :thumb:

Hi, Rob ...I think we all agree on what Ian stated :thumb:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Welcome Rob (in Netherlands not Holland)

Good to have you on PC Review :)

Ask a Question