Internet Explorer 6 Problems

Reaction score
Hi to all,
I have win xp pro with ie 6 128-bit, and lately i have noticed that when i am browsing on the net and open any page and than open another page in the same site, all i see is a white background and on the bottom toolbar it says DONE. I also noticed that while that page is loading and i right click the mouse button on it the page will come but as soon as i click on the left mouse button to browse it disappears again.

I really need help because I don't know what to do.

Thanks
Hitech Boy

Reaction score
does it happen to u just on that one site? or is it happening on ever link u click on?

have u got another browser? Try another one see if the same problem occurs i!
n internet explorer are your settings correct?

worse comes to worse unistall internet explorer and reinstall it

start...........control panel>>>>>>>>>>>add/remove programmes>>>>>>>windows components<<<<<<<<<then somehow click on internet explorer. onece to unistall and then go back to reinstall ONLY DO THIS IF U KNOW WHAT U R DOING!

good luck

Reaction score
No, this is happening in more than one site. And I already have uninstall and reinstalled the explorer.
And for another browser, do you mean like netscape?

Thanks
Hitech Boy

Reaction score
yes try netscape!!! this will tell u if its definetly a problem with internet explorer!

also do u have sp2? possibly try to uninstall or reinstall this.
sometimes sp2 shows imcompatability on xp, so be sure to eliminate this first.

if netscape does the same then we have problems, but lets hope that your links will work in netscape.

Reaction score
bingo cracked it!

use system restore to restore your pc back to be4 the problem started!
that should sort it, if all else fails!

Ask a Question