    Do you have any idea
    TI

    (sorry for my english...)

    Guest, May 19, 2004

    Kelly Guest

    Hi,

    The Folders Bar in Windows Explorer Does Not Contain Any Icons
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q307028

    Adaptation for the Article: Needs to be a path not a drive letter, so subst
    c: [x]:\. Note backslash converts a drive letter to a path. It must point
    to a valid folder as in: c: d:\Windows

    --
    All the Best,
    Kelly