How do you work Equation Editor without it removing your Equation

Make it work. i am losing my ever loving mind, and my homework which has to
be done in this format is late. I have been trying to make it work for the
last 4 days and it just wont let me use equation editor. I can type in my
problem but when i go to to go to the next problem it deletes it. Please
some one help me. I have done this question so many times i have every part
of it memorized. including the steps to solve it. I love word when it works
right. This is the first problem i have had with the program.

Suzanne S. Barnhill

I would suggest, for a start, that you display text boundaries so you can
see what you are dealing with. I suspect that you are reselecting the
equation you've just inserted and inserting a new one over it.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

all may benefit.

"About to have no more Hair!!!!" <About to have no more
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Bob Mathews

Suzanne's suggestion is a good one. Also make sure you're exiting Equation
Editor correctly. After you create your equation, don't copy & paste. You
should exit Equation Editor by either pressing the Esc key on the keyboard
or clicking with the mouse in the document outside of the Equation Editor
box (i.e., the dotted line around your equation).

Bob Mathews bobm at dessci.com
Director of Training
FREE fully-functional 30-day evaluation of MathType 5
Design Science, Inc. -- "How Science Communicates"
MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, MathFlow, Equation Editor, TeXaide