    track totals? Thanks.
    --
    Maiadd

    Guest, Aug 1, 2006

    I think a little more detail is required if you want a useful response.

    What is your data and want do you count?

    Guest, Aug 1, 2006

    We have a paper survey for our sailing club, with about 300 responses so far
    out of 1100 mailings. There are 12 questions, with a variety of responses
    allowed, sometimes more than 1 response to a question. I have put the answer
    format into an Excel spreadsheet, and was thinking that I would simply add to
    the value in each response......but I would prefer, if possible, a system
    where I could "click" on the response cell and have it add to the total.
    --
    Maiadd

    Guest, Aug 3, 2006