    anyone have any suggestion?
    thanks for your help,

    Farzad, Hayati.

    Farzad Hayati, Feb 4, 2004

  2. On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 14:17:35 +0330, "Farzad Hayati" <> wrote:

    >I have 2 win2k A.S. that installed from unique cd at unique pc
    >in one of them I can use hibernate but in other I haven't any hibernation
    >option!!!
    >
    >[my main board is gigabyte 8ie 533 (P IV) that supportded hibernation]
    >
    >anyone have any suggestion?
    >thanks for your help,
    >
    >Farzad, Hayati.

    See tip 6877 in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsiinc.com

    Jerold Schulman
    Windows: General MVP
    JSI, Inc.
    http://www.jsiinc.com

    Jerold Schulman, Feb 5, 2004

  3. Dear Jerold,
    I remove my terminal service & my problem solved.

    Thanks for your advising.

    But I have a question!, can I have both enabled terminal service &
    hibernation option?

    Kind Regards,
    Farzad Hayati.

    Farzad Hayati, Feb 5, 2004