Hi Guys!! - Research ;)

kristel

Blonde - But salvageable
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Sorry for my absence but I've been very busy lately with university work! Indeed - that's why I'm here :)

I'm running a project about forst impressions in online communications at www.projectpsych.com

Please come along and do my experiment for me :) Takes no longer than 15 mins at most usually, and I would REALLY appreciate it!

Things to keep in mind:
If you are unsure of anything, just go with your gut feeling - there is no "right" and "wrong" here :)
Please try and answer every question.
There will be a prize draw for a nice bottle of wine or something like that as an added incentive :)

Thank you! If you have any friends you think would like to do it, please let them know about the site too!

www.projectpsych.com

Thank you all :)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Glad to have you back, I hope you will continue to honour us with your presence on the Forums.

I will try the test as you said.

Later....

Anis

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Hello stranger

Will gladly have a "play" later this evening ... :D

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Phew! I just finished the test. I also submitted my e-mail address as I am very much looking forward to getting the details about the findings.

Must say it sure is an interesting study!

Anis

kristel

Blonde - But salvageable
Reaction score
Thanks :) How long did it take you to finish? Was it about 15 mins?

There are so many variables there.... that's why I had to make it 5 conditions long!

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Originally posted by kristel
Thanks :) How long did it take you to finish? Was it about 15 mins?

There are so many variables there.... that's why I had to make it 5 conditions long!

Yes I took about 15 minutes but initially the going was slow, by the time I was on 3rd and 4th the speed actually picked up. :D

I do not think it was long since such studies cannot be done with just few options or questions.

Any other test I need to participate in?;)

kristel

Blonde - But salvageable
Reaction score
ooh.. hmm... I think I'm the only "online" student this year :(

I'll let you know if I hear of any though :) Actually, just walk into any Psych department... they are always after people to sign up for things :p

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Done!

Well I hope that was helpfull ... :crazy:

Reaction score
Duly done, I seem to get to be a subject for loads of these psychological tests. I look forward to the end of the expreement. Nicely designed pages by the way. Best of luck.

®

kristel

Blonde - But salvageable
Reaction score
Thank you! I can't take credit for the design though ;) That's thanks to the staff at the hosrting company I used who owed me a favour :spin:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Filled it in finally! Very interesting project indeed! I'm looking forward to see the results very much! :D

kristel

Blonde - But salvageable
Reaction score
as always - thanks Ian!

If you feel like pointing your friends towards it feel free :) hehe

Ask a Question