Help creating image/logo for webpage

Reaction score
Hi, i was just wandering if anyone on here is a dab-hand at image editing software and if they could make me a sort of image for my website. The website is for myself and a friend who plan to go travelling, and the site is a sort of time-portal and commerative place to show the photos etc...The image/logo would need to include ,
  1. Two pictures, one of me, and one of my friend
  2. Some form of text saying "njchronicles"
  3. A good nice fitting background, preferably black to go with the site's background colour scheme
Also would anyone do it for free? Or how much will it cost, as i dont want to have to get an online design company to charge me an arm and a leg.

Special mention will be used to whoever assists me and helps,

Thanks in advance :thumb:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Have you done the rest of the site? If so, what does it look like?

Reaction score
Started most of it, its only a free one hosted on geocities as i am strapped for cash, and also am a bit of a novice for web designing i.e. html drives me crazy, i rely on help sites wheni need to insert features which need html, most of it is all on a back background. this doesnt really help does it...

Reaction score
Maybe this is a bit off topic... but I am curious. Is there a program available for free that will allow you to easily design a webpage and then convert it to the HTML codecs? I mean something very user freindly, kinda like powerpoint. Where I can drag an drop images, change text sizes and add effects and stuff.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Raje said:
Maybe this is a bit off topic... but I am curious. Is there a program available for free that will allow you to easily design a webpage and then convert it to the HTML codecs? I mean something very user freindly, kinda like powerpoint. Where I can drag an drop images, change text sizes and add effects and stuff.
Any half decent ISP will give some web space and the tools/wizard to build you a simple site ... :thumb: ... but it looks crap ... :rolleyes:

Stay away from MS, it builds crap code ... however notepad will do. :D

Linux has everything ... free :p

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Any half decent ISP will give some web space and the tools/wizard to build you a simple site ... :thumb: ... but it looks crap ... :rolleyes:
Stay away from MS, it builds crap code ... however notepad will do. :D
Linux has everything ... free :p

ok.. then I'm gonna give Yahoo Geocities a try.

Reaction score
Raje said:
ok.. then I'm gonna give Yahoo Geocities a try.

Yeah, geocities is ok, but not great, it has some ok templates etc... but if you cant do HTML then i think its pretty good for my needs

Ask a Question