Hello Everyone!

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm Tidus, i'm a Senior Executive from Manchester, UK. My job involves running a medium sized computer corporation, and we do all sorts of repairs, from servicing old computers, to building large networks of machines.

I repair laptops and portables on a regular basis, and we have been an Authorised Repair centre for Tiny Computers, and we HATE DELL COMPUTERS!! I'm probably not the first to say this!

I'm 20 years old, and married, to my dear Japanese wife Kasumi, who's helped me through life like a rock!

Anything anyone wants to know, just ask!

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
Hi and a warm welcome from me and the rest of pcreview:thumb:

Hope you enjoy your stay and we hope that we can solve the problems that you might occur and maybe you can help us with ours :D

Also you said you repair computer :D maybe you could slip boinc onto a few of those computers and help crunch for the pcreview crew ;) please make a visit to crunchers corner

*sorry about that i advertise alot*

Reaction score
Yeah how about slipping it on to the Server ;)

Set it to become active between 7pm and stop about 7am hehehe

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I advise you post with caution ...

Welcome to PCReview

... may I just add, you are on the wrong footing with me ... you have a gripe with Dell? then post in the relevant sections here and not just hearsay or rumours to unrelated posts. Your posts will just be deleted and you may just get banned.

Thank you. ;)

Reaction score
So you like Dell, eh? May i just point you in the direction of www.ihatedell.net They are the worst "standard" PC manufacturer going! Thier customer support is absolute crap, i had an engineer sent out to one of my Dell PowerEdge servers, and he ended up being sent to Stratford, East London, instead of Stretford, South Manchester!

I've also worked for Dell, for 6 months. Thier power supplies are custom wired, so cannot be replaced with standard ones!

*Please* don't delete this post, i'm used to a PHPBB forum, not a VBulletin one!

Last edited:

muckshifter

Reaction score
Tidus said:
So you like Dell, eh? May i just point you in the direction of www.ihatedell.net They are the worst "standard" PC manufacturer going! Thier customer support is absolute crap, i had an engineer sent out to one of my Dell PowerEdge servers, and he ended up being sent to Stratford, East London, instead of Stretford, South Manchester!

I've also worked for Dell, for 6 months. Thier power supplies are custom wired, so cannot be replaced with standard ones!

*Please* don't delete this post, i'm used to a PHPBB forum, not a VBulletin one!
For your information I am partial to NO propriety manufactured heap of junk and that includes whoever you work for, Tiny, Dell, ComCrap, Hewlett Crapard, MissMessMash, HP sauce and any I have missed.

As far as I can see you are just advertising your own company and Dell bashing at the same time

I suggest you read a little more of these Forums before making any more posts or I'll just hit you with one of my Admin Bricks ... and you won't like that.

Shape up, or bugger off. :)

Reaction score
Listen sunshine,

Don't threaten me, i don't take kindly to being threatened. I'm not advertising my company, and bashing Dell, all i said was what i do as a job, and the fact i don't like Dell. If you don't like other people's opinions, something's obviously wrong. I'm only here to offer support, and make friends, which at the end of the day IS MY JOB

Read www.ihatedell.net and you'll see what millions of other Dell customers have to say!

muckshifter

Reaction score
Tidus said:
Listen sunshine,

Don't threaten me, i don't take kindly to being threatened. I'm not advertising my company, and bashing Dell, all i said was what i do as a job, and the fact i don't like Dell. If you don't like other people's opinions, something's obviously wrong. I'm only here to offer support, and make friends, which at the end of the day IS MY JOB

Read www.ihatedell.net and you'll see what millions of other Dell customers have to say!
I have no need to use any threats ... I'd just Ban you, that's a promise, not a threat ... you have no need to teach me how to suck eggs 'sunshine', I've been building PCs before you were even born. I know all about that Dell website and quite a few others. Why don't you join it, I'm sure you'll be with good company.

Can I just point out ... you have no "job" here and I am being as nice as pie, at the moment. ;)

Reaction score
Tidus, just delete your company info from your sig, it's that easy.
The fact that you advertise your company on your sig makes it look all your after is free advertising.
Or do as Norman Tebbitt once said about getting a job:rolleyes:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Tidus said:
Listen sunshine,

Woohoo my son, showing your true colours there are we? :)

What's your agenda?

How nice to be Senior Executive eh? And only 20 years old. I'm impressed.

Lemme see, I was that on Thursday. On Friday I was head of research and engineering and on Monday I shall be Executive Hardware Designer. Or maybe just Executive managing director.

Nice having your own company innit? You can call yourself whatever you like.

You, my friend, have a lot to learn :)

Reaction score
gunfight at pcreview hill, boys

Is we going to have us here a fight Sheriff.
My money is on the man with the Winchester73, Marshall Muckshifter:thumb:

Reaction score
feckit said:
Is we going to have us here a fight Sheriff.
My money is on the man with the Winchester73, Marshall Muckshifter:thumb:

Hello! Wyatt Earp here I have Doc Holliday,
Virgil and Morgan Earp with me are we ready Marshall Muckshifter:lol:

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Quickdraw McGraw here, ready for your posse Mucks :thumb:

....sorry I was late :lol:

Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Quickdraw McGraw here, ready for your posse Mucks :thumb:

....sorry I was late
laughingsmiley.gif

Turn your sound on before clicking the link:D then look for Marshall Mucks:)
http://www.clantongang.com/oldwest/gunfight.html

Reaction score
I think that someone has left town, sheriff:rolleyes:
But it reminds me of a song:
White man came across the sea
He brought us pain and misery
He killed our tribes, he killed our creed
He took our game for his own need

We fought him hard we fought him well
Out on the plains we gave him hell
But many came too much for cree
Oh will we ever be set free?