Headphones

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Hello :)

Just a quickie - Quad did a review a while ago on some headphones and they were mentioned more recently - sounded like a German name beginning with 'S' I think - can anyone help with a link to the items and also a good price which I think was in the most recent link.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Love

Gabs x

Reaction score
hey gabriella!

how u doing?
how are the sunflowers then?

I only got two this year :(
they are russian giants just abt 5ft 2 now!

considering I had 35 last year rather frustrated!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
gabriella said:
Hello :)

Just a quickie - Quad did a review a while ago on some headphones and they were mentioned more recently - sounded like a German name beginning with 'S' I think - can anyone help with a link to the items and also a good price which I think was in the most recent link.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Love

Gabs x
;)

https://www.pcreview.co.uk/reviews/Audio/Sennheiser_PX200_Headphones/

http://www.pricerunner.co.uk/sound-and-vision/sound/headphones/browse?search=Sennheiser

:D

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Hello PSD and Mucks

Thanks for the replies - Mucks you have got it just right - thank you :)

I am ordering now for my son who's broken his headphones.

PSD - I have some beauties - baby ones and just about the flower - gorgeous :)

Many thanks

Gabs xx

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Just got back from the pub.

Sennheisser PX200's. I have a pair of these, they make I-Pods and any other mp3 player sound great.

They also sound pretty good on a hi-fi system.

And they also fold up into a case quite good, for mobility.

I got mine from Here for £28.44

I've let other I-Pod users use these, most have gone on to purchase them.

Best thing is, they keep the sound in. You can sit on the train getting the inside of your brain turned to gel by Metallica, whatever, and nobody else can hear you. This is a good thing :)

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
They are ordered - hope he likes them :)

Many thanks for your help.

Gabs xx

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Yeah i bought those baby's on Quads recommendation and they are the business....well worth the money.

Had em about a year now and sound better the older they get....Takes a couple of months to open them up and get the best sound from them....

I paid £34 i think then...slightly cheaper now though....Best on the market at the moment for portable headphones and completely foldable which is a bonus...Go for it Gabs....:thumb:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I originally bought them for my wife but lately my son is using it more and more with his iPod and CD player. I think I may have to get another pair ;)

Gabs, just tell your son that these phones take time to sound their best, I did mention this in my review as well. Flops and crazylegs have also observed the same thing.

There is a way to deal with this issue, leave them playing for a few hours in between the sessions to speed up the process of breaking them in.

I hope he likes them :)

Ask a Question