Graphics card for Laptop.

Reaction score
Want to get a laptop with gaming capabilities.
Want to know if Nvidia Gforce 64MB will be any better than ATI® RADEON™ IGP 345M 64MB. The norm with laptops seems to be 32MB Gforce at the max !!!

:rolleyes:

please help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
no such thing as a gaming laptop there not designed for it, whatever graphics you put in the dispay will never be able to keep up unless you use and ext crt but then that defeats the object of having a laptop, doesn't it?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Techy is correct ...

It’s not just the graphics ... you'll need to consider all the other components as well.

By tradition Laptop use slower components, though this trend is changing, you are still "stuck" with an inferior screen.

You can't 'swap-out' a graphics card on a Laptop. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
I disagree on TECHY about "No such thing as a gaming laptop". Surajcz, if money is not an issue for you I suggest get the AREA 51 Extreme or Entusiast by http://www.alienware.com/system_pages/area-51m.aspx.

I have a VAIO GRZ630 and it's runs pretty good on Battlefield42, CS, and Soldier Of Fortune2. Most of the time I use my Desktop on high End games like Call Of Duty, MaxPayne2, FarCry and ETC.

Ask a Question