Google ad's - Payment?

Reaction score
Do sites get payed to have google ad's on there site? and, if so, how much?

I think you need something like 100,000 Hits per month, this right?

Thanks,

KGB

Reaction score
When i had google ad's on my site i had to pay for them, never had any payment in return.

Chris,

Reaction score
That is what i was thinking... do you get anything back?

Ian, do you pay for yours?

Reaction score
This was when i hosted sites professionally with the full site and everything, which i then gave up on entering my GCSE exams, i still have the clients but im not interested in hosting professionally again, as its takes a lot of hassle.

The adverts from google was a link exchange, you put stuff in and it sticks ur site link on other people's pages and vice versa, that is a way of advertisement, i wouldn't dare spending money on things like that again.

Finished another project tonight, a free image hosting script, i'll see how that goes, deleted many of my domains yesterday, so im down to about 2-3 which i use properly now.

Chris,

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Google pay you, not the other way round in this case:

http://www.google.com/adsense

There isnt a set range for the payment scales, but you can earn a set amount per click of the google ads. Talking about it against the TOS though, so I can't go in to much detail! There is loads on that website to read and I'd recommend signing up to it though.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Anytime an ad is clicked it gives, but I can't talk about the google ads any more as it is against the TOS. Google have sophisticaed coding to suss out fake clicks or multiple clicks which can be used to ban a user account, if the google ads went the site wouldnt be able to pay for the server - so I'm very careful not to encourage clicks! The ads are placed in such a way that they are unobtrusive though, but still in view :)

Reaction score
I now have google ads on my site, although i don't expect them to make much (if any) money at first...

Some of them do not have the title, and the ones on my forum do not have the address.

I hope this fill fix in time...

KGB

Ask a Question