FS2004 Website for sale!

Reaction score
Hi people,

Does anyone want to buy a Flight Sim 2004 website (Currently located at www.flightsim04.com)

This is a fully working website. (I am not selling the domain name or hosting) Just a copy of the files.

Ask for more details, To email me if you have any questions or want to place a bid, email: (e-mail address removed)

KGB,

PS (to all moderators) I don't know whether i am allowed to post things like this, so if my post gets deleted, i will understand!

PPS, Chris, you like the game, do you want your own website?

KGB - think this bears more relevance to the web related section. Good luck with sale - you may want to post a price though so people dont bid too low.
Regards,
Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Actually i think i'll pass on that KGB thanks....

Im making my own as it happens - you can see the screenshots in my post in the web section

Reaction score
Whats your domain going to be?

If you want a forum or photo gallery (If you don't have one), you can always link to mine!

KGB - I don't know what to charge, so ill see if anyone bids.

Reaction score
i think people would actually be put off bidding the reason being they think they might accidently bid too high...

im not going to have a domain i dont think - just going to use the 50mb space that FreeUK give me...

its nowhere near finished at the moment anyway - its just a project to teach myself to use front page before i start my Vocational ICT course at college this september.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
PS (to all moderators) I don't know whether i am allowed to post things like this, so if my post gets deleted, i will understand!
We won't 'delete' your post ... but I for one is getting a little fed-up with you ramming the fact you have a website down our throat. So what?

I give you fare warning ... keep it up and I'll consider it 'spam' and WILL start deleting these threads.

Just curtail it ... and I'll leave the link in your sig'

:rolleyes:

Reaction score
Chris, If you want a domain name, i can give you a free one i.e.
www.'Insert your choice'.flightsim04.com
or
www.flightsim04.com/'insert your choice' what do you think?

About the price i was thinking of £30.00 you don't have to use it as a FS2004 site, you can make any changes you want!

Chris, i mean: that if you chose a name from me, it would be set up so that anyone who put that name in will be re-directed to your real site, just a thought.

Last edited:
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
I for one is getting a little fed-up with you ramming the fact you have a website down our throat. So what?

I give you fare warning ... keep it up and I'll consider it 'spam' and WILL start deleting these threads.

Just curtail it ... and I'll leave the link in your sig'

Im not showing off that i have a site, i just need some more cash for a new copy of dreamweaver. anyway a lot of people have a site (Evan you) I AM NOT SHOWING OFF

KGB

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I did not say you were 'showing off' I'm mearly pointing out that every other post you make is about your website.

You would get better respect from members if we were NOT constantly bombarded by what I would deem as 'spam' ... I really don't care what you think, I'm telling you, curtail it or I'll start deleting any subsequent posts regarding your site.

Reaction score
You can't argue with Mucks.

Thanks for the offer KGB but i was planning on spending no money on it at all whatsoever lol - as i said, only practice for college.

Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Thanks for the offer KGB but i was planning on spending no money on it at all whatsoever lol - as i said, only practice for college.
I didn't ask for money, i said it was free!

You said you got free hosting right?

So all ill do is you pick one of the options that i said(For free), and ill set it up to re direct anyone who tpes in that web adress to whatever your free one is.

That sound cheap enough?

KGB

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
I did not say you were 'showing off' I'm mearly pointing out that every other post you make is about your website.

You would get better respect from members if we were NOT constantly bombarded by what I would deem as 'spam' ... I really don't care what you think, I'm telling you, curtail it or I'll start deleting any subsequent posts regarding your site.

You may not have to put up with it for much longer, the people who host my site hav sent me an email saying microsoft may want my domain name, if they do, i won't bother getting another domain

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Oh right!! sorry i read you wrong there - i saw the £30 thing and the "insert whatever here bla bla" bit and put them together lol

if Microsoft want your domain make them pay BIG BIG BIG bucks - hundreds - they will pay it if they want it that bad, its not like they cant afford it.

Reaction score
Not at the moment thanks - theres a lot of work to be done on the site and to be honest i'm not sure if it will ever get done!!

i will keep it in mind though as i will definatly take you up on the offer should it get completed :)

Reaction score
Thats OK, Just tell me you want it, and ill set it up for you.

How far have you got on your site?

KGB

Reaction score
see the screenshots - literally that far!!

its the first time ever i have used FP so its not bad considering - not reading any guides - im just messing with the buttons and seeing what i can produce!

Reaction score
I have a 1,207 page guide to FP called 'Front Page Inside Out' Its huge!

I can't find the screenshots, can you give me a link please?

Thanks, KGB

Reaction score
its a fair few down on the first page of this section - in a thread created by me, on the 3rd page.

screenshot of the first page dosent seem to be there any more but theres one of the screenshots page. Its a very basic site (remember it is my first!!!)

Reaction score
I have found the page, looking good!

Gust a question, Did you design it all your self
or did you design most of it your self (Using a template)?

Also in that post you said something to do with an FTP program, i don't use on of these, i just use windows, i find this better

What is the little box at the bottom of the screenshots page (saying 16 or something)?

Looking good!

KGB

Reaction score
Yeah i designed it all myself - no templates or anything (you can probably tell)...

The thing saying 16 is a visitor counter :) would let me know if my site gets much people...

Ask a Question