Free 250mb

Reaction score
I use a website called my.fotopic.net for my pics. Its free. You get 250MB of space for free. I get nothing out of recommending this site except that this is the one i use.Up to U! Sorry mods if i am breaking any rules. feel free to delete this post.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Not a problem if its a free photo storage recommendation, they are always useful!

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Ahh exactly what I was looking for, thank a million. (many ask me about this)

See you did not break any rules and already someone like me found that useful. :)

Reaction score
Yahoo now gives you unlimited online photo albumn storage as long as you have an email account with them. And the basic email account is free. So thats Free UNLIMITED photo storage. --- Just thought I'd add that if 250MB wasn't enough.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Yes Yahoo does give the facility, but it is more of a storage dump than a proper gallery.The one mentioned by Jockstar is a really nice one and very much customisable. Come to think of it one can use both, Yahoo to dump them and fotopic for presentation. :)

Reaction score
I am using uploadstore.com it have 100MB and it's fast, i will try my.fotopic.net i am really concern with the speed.

I am also looking for other websites for store my files and pics, if you know one, just let me know!

Ask a Question