For the ladies out there - how to ask for a new camera!

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Ouch! Looks like that is going to need several yards of Duck-tape and a can or two of metal polish!! :eek:...:lol::lol:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
What happens if the wife wants to move house? :D

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Smashing! :D

I shouldn't joke about things like this though - I made an innocent comment to Ian once that it would be nice to have a new GPS as ours was quite slow, and the next day it broke... needless to say, he was deeply suspicious!! :lol:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
It was purely accidental! I went to plug it in, and the metal part of the socket disappeared inside the plastic unit. If I was intending to break it I wouldn't have been that creative ;)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
It was purely accidental! I went to plug it in, and the metal part of the socket disappeared inside the plastic unit. If I was intending to break it I wouldn't have been that creative ;)

This is due to aging of the plastic part and eventually all things go through this process. Not really your fault. However, this happening on the day after you brought it up is funny. I am sure Ian understands, he's a good guy! :)

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
What happens if the wife wants to move house? :D
Think she might be hinting for a new car too...:D
cake20car.jpg

Ask a Question