Family Members Murdered

Reaction score
Some indirectly related relatives (dad's brother's wife's parents, thus why the last name is not the same, but I still knew them quite well) were murdered on Tuesday. They were supposed to go to their farm for the day and be back for supper, but they never came back. Police were looking around for them and they found them shot to death today in the barn of one of their farms as well as their car 50 miles from there. I'm in a total state of shock. I'm not directly related to them, but I saw them from time to time. It's just really weird. Their whole family is hysterical right now, and the funeral is gonna be worse (they're all italian...lots of people, lots of crying).

Here's the only news I could find on it and there's not much info on there. http://www.newsday.com/news/local/w...ar13,0,6239922.story?coll=ny-ap-regional-wire

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
My heart goes out to you Eric.

To loose someone is hard, to find that foul play has had a hand, even harder.

:(

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear what’s happened Eric :( My sincere condolences

Reaction score
These things put everything into a new perspective don't they...my condolences to you and your family, Eric.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Very sorry to hear that Eric. Its difficult in times like these. My condolences to you and your family.:(

Reaction score
Thanks for the condolences, guys. My aunt and her whole family is really going through a tough time right now. They're all italian so they cry a lot and have a huge family. I'm doing allright, just more in a state of shock. It's going to be a pretty emotional funeral, though. Me and my dad are helping out a lot. We wrote both the french and english obituaries this morning and stuff.

You know, it's funny. You hear of people getting murdered every day on the news, in movies, etc. and you get desensitized after a while. You don't actually realize how horrible of an act it is when such innocent people get murdered, even if they weren't that close to you, it affects other people around you.

http://www.canada.com/montreal/story.asp?id={3B048BA8-97C9-4717-A205-6E2B420D755E} Here's the latest news story.

Ask a Question