Fake sunbeamtech retailers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A company pretending to be a sub-div of SunBeamTech are scamming people on these addresses:

www.sunbeamtech.co.uk
www.pc-x-treme.net

They aren't related to sunbeamtech and will take your money with no intetion of delivering goods.

More information can be found here including customer feedback.

Just a heads up :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Has SunBeamTech been notified of this?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Where did you get your information from?

Reaction score
Its been going round quite a few forums, and several people have confirmed that they have bought something and not recived goods, sumbeamtech has been informed.

Reaction score
this is rubbish i am the owner of SUNBEAMTECH.CO.UK
there is no problem i send the items as soon as the money for the products is recieved i wish to stop been slandered by you as this matter is getting taken further
I started my business 4 months ago and it is progressing very quickly im doing what you done to start off your site so just stop been stupid and leave me to run my business

Reaction score
Originally posted by paradox
this is rubbish i am the owner of SUNBEAMTECH.CO.UK
there is no problem i send the items as soon as the money for the products is recieved i wish to stop been slandered by you as this matter is getting taken further
I started my business 4 months ago and it is progressing very quickly im doing what you done to start off your site so just stop been stupid and leave me to run my business

Part of the aim of this site is to provide readers and fellow consumers with honest advice regarding retailers of computer hardware and accessories. If you can prove to myself or another member of this sites staff that all the claims and accounts made 'slandering' your company are false I will be more than happy to delete this thread and any mention of it from PC Review and attempt to set the record straight at other forums.

Reaction score
Paradox... at last i get to see the man (is that the right word?) who runs this AWFUL company!

I paid you nearly £100 for stock of my new modding store in good faith.. and told me i would recieve the order within 2 days.. yes.. TWO days. Well.. a week later i get curious and check you've got my order.. oh no.. your computers broke and you lost my e-mail and "forgot" about me.. Well.. in my good faith i accept that and give you another chance. A week later.. still nothing.. now i'm getting suspicious and i find out you now haven't got any of these items in stock!! So i let you order some more stock in as i really wanted these products.. but ANOTHER week later.. this is now a month after i paid you (28 days after i should have recieved the order) still nothing.. so i e-mail you and you tell me your stillordering more stock in.

By now i had jsut got so fed up with this i requested a refund of my money which is totally within my rights as a customer.. you said sure.. but nothing? So i e-mail you again and give you 5 days before i contact the relavent authoroties.. you read my e-mail but no reply.. so i contact Paypal who only manage to retrieve £50 from you..

I am now still about £40 out of pocket because of your appauling service and i am asking you for my full refund.. if nothing happens i will be taking this to court :).

Reaction score
thankyou Robin Hawks for your kind message.

we in the very beginnig told you that we could not refund through paypal as we could not fund that account and the monies that were in the account "£50" which £94 you paid

We asked time and time again if postal orders were ok or if we could transfer the refund through banking service which i had no reply.

so please can you contact us at (e-mail address removed) so we can get this matter sorted out asap

The whole site www.sunbeamtech.co.uk was created entirely by myself and is a one man project and i am really sick of people complaining and not actually trying to resolve any problems with me.

All must think I am a large company with thousands in stock and some even try bullying stock out of me with blackmail.

So please dont be worried about www.pc-x-treme.net or www.sunbeamtech.co.uk obviously one bad apple trys to rotten all

once again cheers for the message Robin (hood more like)

MOOIE <<<<HA HA HA

PARADOX

Reaction score
This is now a CLOSED MATTER as far as PC Review is concerned, however, this is the official statement from SunBeamTech I (and others) have been asked to display after contacting them.

Notice:

For your safety and right!!

1.Watch out for pirates!!

Recently we found some online stores selling cheap,

low-quality CCFL related products and remark it as Sunbeam.

And they burned!!

This may hurt users.

For your own right, please note the follow statement:

There are no vents above fake inveters, but Sunbeam inverters have.

This is our unique design to provide excellent inverter stability.

So fakes will burn very easy.

Please be careful, don't buy the fakes.

2.Be ware of www.sunbeamtech.co.uk and www.pc-x-treme.net !!

They're not Sunbeam's branch or distributor.

They pretend sunbeam branch to get customers' trust.

They receive money but don't give customers products.

Please don't trust them or you will be damaged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question