ever been caught speeding?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Damn... they got me... I can't believe the picture is actually me!!! ;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Hells Bells! I is guilty yer Hon-or :eek:

It's a fair cop guv, slap on the cuffs...

Reaction score
lol - i tried it... put in my Dad's number plate, and it came up with cought speeding in soewhere i knew he had never been! - that is funny!

Reaction score
omg, ive going to have to pay a fine now!!!

and i thought i got away with it!!! bloody cameras!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
My dad was caught speeding on November the 0th... however the heck that works...
Ah yes, come in Christopher. It is Christopher, isn't it? Christopher Postill, yes? Good, good, just sit down there.

This is Nurse Ratchett, don't be nervous, just roll up your sleeve. She's trained, you know.

If you're squeamish, look away. Oh, you looked.

Yes, it is a big phial, isn't it? And that needle, no, it's not as nasty as it looks, believe me.

Now relax, here comes Nurse Ratchett, she's about to give you your Sense Of Humour Injection.

It won't hurt, well, not much anyway, and you'll feel so much better afterwards....

;)

Reaction score
LOL, i showed it to my mum, she freaked out until she clicked show picture... LOL, great website

Reaction score
oh my god i put my dads in, (speedy gonzalez in his supra) and it came up lol thats comedy, im gonna send it to him.

Reaction score
Thanks flops

I did actually forget to edit the post, adding a line indicating how much i laughed after i saw the photo of "my dad"...

Was v funny.

Ask a Question