England v Portugal...PICS

Reaction score
I know this wont be of much interest to Floppy ;) but here are some pictures that really cracked me up regarding last night (Thursdays) game. You have to see them. Especially the Urs Myers ones...muppet.

Have Fun, Chris

Attachments

• beckham_penalty.jpg
    beckham_penalty.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 321
  • beckss.jpgg.jpg
    beckss.jpgg.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 287
  • clip_image001.jpg
    clip_image001.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 376
  • db23.jpg
    db23.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 403
  • image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 325
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 373
  • Penalty1.jpg
    Penalty1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 350
  • posh_romeo.jpg
    posh_romeo.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 308

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear Chris

I appreciate the skill and technology in sharing the pix with us but I have to say... it really doesn't do it for me at all........

Do we need to offer some counselling support to help you get over the loss yesterday?

BB evictions 2nite though - the first real ones cos Kitten and Emma didn't count. Who will it be - Vanessa/Dan? I'm not sure 2 be honest, I quite like them both. There are others that I would gladly see the back of........

Condolences on your loss yesterday.

Love

Gabriella xx

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
It sure will crack up Flops also I am sure, really great ones! Flops may not have interest in football but he sure has a great sense of humour!

Reaction score
LOL! well we will see when the man himself arrives. Vanessa will go because she is not up for it with anyone in the house. rude :blush: ;)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Chris,

I suggest you PM him about this thread since if he sees football mentioned on the thread he may skip it! Just a thought.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
lol, Brilliant pics ;)

That was the most tense match I have ever seen!

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear Chris

Are u wtaching BB now? Evictions 2nite but not till 10pm.

Gabriella xx

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
they were funnee :D

I should be at Glastonbury.... couldn't get a ticket...

most of me mates are there now..... sob... boohoo.... wail....

1st year ever I couldn't get a ticket

t'ain't fair, no it t'ain't

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
go to reading then!!
Nah, I been to Reading about four times, atmosphere just ain't the same as Glastonbury, there's something almost magical about Glasto.

I also been to quite a few Bulldog bashes - Biker Festivals - playing the sounds in the beer tent. Last one was at Stratford upon Avon on some old deserted air strip, quite an experience.

If you didn't stumble across this one, here's a thread I posted last year after Glastonbury
Glastonbury 2003

Lots of big pix though, may take a while to load up.

I may go to the Cambridge Folk Festival or maybe the Fairport Convention annual bash at Cropredy in Oxfordshire, not sure yet.

Reaction score
The air field in Stratford is actually in Long Marston. I used to live within a few miles of it.

It was only deserted when the Bulldog Bash was there (which I could hear quite well from my little cottage in Pebworth)

As I recall it wasn't very popular with the locals, but then again, not much was in that area. Certainly not my Doberman (Blade) barking at horses that in turn unsaddle their riders (Ouch!)

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear Chris

I've just had a closer look at the footie photos, they are really funny! For some reason I thought you had taken them 'live' and put them on the forum, I hadn't enlarged them!!

Even for a non footie person I find them really funny!!

Gabriella xx

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear Chris

Passed them on to my hubby who is a real footie fan - he thought they were ace!!

Gabriella xx

Reaction score
haha awesome.

someone must have stayed up all night editing them all because they were released the morning after the game!

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear Chris

I didn't seek your pemisison, but they have now been sent to Australia to ex-colleague of hubby who is football-less and they went down a storm. Hope that's OK!! (Just photos, nothing else I promise!)

Gabriella xx

Reaction score
Gabriella...honestly...would i post them on a forum for everyone in the world to see and then have a go at you for sending them on to someone?!

they werent even mine to post up here anyway - mum got them in a FWD!

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear Chris

That's cool....can go 2 bed whilst you guys surf the nite away and sleep well......

Nite nite....

Gabriella xx

Ask a Question