eBuyer

Reaction score
Dear Christopher Postill,

When your order (3226613) was placed on our website you selected a deliver by date of
'Tuesday 19th October', we have been adding extra warehousing capacity to our order shipping
process and elected to upgrade your deliver by date to 'Monday 18th October' at no extra
charge. Should you not be available to take delivery of the order the
courier will leave a calling card and you can either arrange the delivery
for an alternate time or the courier should re-attempt delivery the
following day.

Regards,

eBuyer.com
Most impressed! they seem to be pulling their socks up...

Although i don't like the fact that they have discontinued any customer telephone communication....

Chris

Kye

Reaction score
Thank you for sharing that with us! I want too buy somthing from them but unsure if they are reliable or not. knowing they are getting better from when they once were is good reinsurance.

Reaction score
most people here refuse to buy from them because of bad experiences...

BUT...

The prices tempted me so i went ahead (this being my third order) and i have had no problems whatsoever.

BUT...

99% of the problems were when people had to send things back, which i havent had to do.

Hopefully this hard drive wont fail on me.

Kye

Reaction score
over the past week i have been going on that site only looking at the PSUs and cases, for hours and hours...
if i dont now i will later. im buying that Antec 430W truepower :D

just a thought, but would you buy lots of little components and things all in one go? will they ship it all together? not that i need them, but i want PNY heatsinks that are selling for £2.70, considering there £8 in the shop :D

Reaction score
most company will do - all depends on the size, weight and price

they will norrmal if in stock send it all out at the same time - where it's in 1, 2 or 3 boxes
only place that they like to send it out 1 by 1 - is if you go to ebay - as they make money of they delivery charges

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
e-buyer?

cheap & nasty. very nasty

buying there is akin to playing russian roulette

all I'd say is, if you must use them, be aware you'll be in for a very long wait if something goes wrong

you'll also be in for a very long wait if one item of your multi-order isn't in stock

Reaction score
but its dead cheap

most of their gear is cheaper than other sites!

i ordered from them once, but i brought adsl filters at £1.24 each. but if they didnt work i dont think id even bother getting my money back.
but if id spend more than a score, id definetly want my dosh back!

i guess they r cheap, but if your product is fautly its gona take ages to get your money back!

Kye

Reaction score
i have a russian roulette finger thingy. 4 players put there finger in and after a while watching this red light popping up randomly it will slow down, then stop then buzz somone with, what i think is a over-the-top shock. i got it for christmas but i hate it. i like watching other people play with it but, its evil. i dont like it, let alone putting my finger in there when its off.
luckly for me, im lazy. i have not ordered anything from ebuyer yet. ill wait for one more week :D or christopherpostill will hopefully have a problem with a product, so we can see at first hand if they have improved or not though a much recent experience.

Reaction score
Kye said:
i have not ordered anything from ebuyer yet. ill wait for one more week :D or christopherpostill will hopefully have a problem with a product, so we can see at first hand if they have improved or not though a much recent experience.

very very funny indeed!

I can forsee that you are one that watches and LEARNS!!:)

Reaction score
hi do eny of you know the phone number for them as i sent for a ctx monitor i wanted F773L and got PV 722E the one i wanted was cheaper than the one i got but its not was it orderd but now i am waiting for a refund but it has gone to a manager and now no reply

a phone number would be a help thanks

as ever sc00terx

Reaction score
They no longer have a phone number (bit dodgy)... You HAVE to go through the eNote system.

You'd probably be better off flogging the more expensive one for the price of the one you wanted + Delivery and reordering and hoping they send you the right one!

Have heard nightmare stories about people having to return things to them!

Reaction score
yup to not have a phone number is a bit strange as for the 2 items i have one was 330 and the other was worth 350 so not much in them dont think i would get the amount i would need to get the one i want

will keep trying see if they get back to me they have untill tomorow to give me a rma number

will see

but thanks for the help

as ever sc00terx

Kye

Reaction score
phones are a thing of the past. you old skool people.

still yet have not brought anything as of yet :(

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Kye said:
phones are a thing of the past. you old skool people.
They may be, but it seems that's the only way you'll get any action from some sites, such as overclockers.co.uk. They ignored six e-mails from me but responded instantly to a phone call. Old skool roolz :D

still yet have not brought anything as of yet :(
Good man. Keep it up ;)

Reaction score
ok i got a RMA and a day to pick up the rong item so far so good wish me luck all

but thanks again for the help and btw HI am new here :)

as ever sc00terx

Reaction score
I use ebuyer for about 95% of the gear I buy online. The only problems i``ve had are when i buy delicate things... the mobo and Hard disk i`ve bought from ebuyer were dodgy and I had to send them back. Even then, ebuyer have been pretty good- they even refund my RMA postage if I ask them nicely.

Reaction score
I just received my new motherboard via eBuyer, their service was prompt, as i wasn't meant to be getting it until next monday.

They upgraded my delivery for free, although the one point i was annoyed about was the packaging quality.

No bubblewrap, air cushions or anything, just a motherboard inside another box around 5x bigger.

Not very amused.

Chris,

Ask a Question