dual monitorS

Hasaan

hey guys,

i am using dual monitors..... i was wondering if its possible to have 2
different wallpapers on them....i can have different refresh rates but
couldnt figure out about wallpaeprs.....

any help???

hasaan.

Knight

Download this super utility that does a lot for multiple monitors!
This is what I use!

http://www.realtimesoft.com/ultramon/

UltraMon is a utility for multi-monitor systems, designed to increase
productivity and unlock the full potential of multiple monitors.
a.. efficiently move windows and maximize windows across the desktop
b.. manage more applications with the Smart Taskbar
c.. control application positioning with UltraMon Shortcuts
d.. multi-monitor support for desktop wallpapers and screen savers
e.. mirror your main monitor to secondary monitors for a presentation

......Creativity is intelligence having fun !.....;-)

For the ones reading technical replies, I would kindly request them to give
me their feedback with another post (in the same thread of course), so I
will know if my advice helped them or not.

Kenny S www.talentgrid.com
www.computerboom.net