• Not really

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I prefer the old one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Do you like the new site? If you have any comments, ideas, suggestions or rants, please post them here :)

Reaction score
Very Very Nice Indeed! :)
She Looks Beautiful!
A Job Very Well Done:)

Reaction score
I HATE IT ! haha jokes !

Love it mate. Good job :D

Really cool looking too ! :p

:) Me proud to apart of this great website ! hehe

Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Who voted they prefer the old one?

well well.......................................................

there is always one! maybe he/she clicked on the wrong one by accident!

still no excuses to whoever did it, thats very mean if u meant it,. think about how much work and effort was put into this new project!......

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Yeah tell me about it, I haven't seen him for two months and we live together! ;) Just kidding, although I am glad it's done.

Reaction score
WOW absouletly fantastic job.

I know where to come for ideas now on my site. LOL

Well Done

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Superb :)

(although some pix not showing :confused: )

Which ones are they? I'll see if I can fix it now :)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Looks like I spoke too soon by about five minutes :rolleyes:

It was the little smiley icon at the top of each post, the one preceeding the thread title, was just a little red cross, but it's there now, you must have been fixing it even as I posted ;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Looks like I spoke too soon by about five minutes :rolleyes:

It was the little smiley icon at the top of each post, the one preceeding the thread title, was just a little red cross, but it's there now, you must have been fixing it even as I posted ;)

I just noticed it as I posted, so fixed it quick ;)

I'm still ploughing through a few other random bugs that keep appearing, but they are getting smaller by the minute!

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Picture uploading limit

Ian,

While uploading tpictures in a thread I noticed the limit is 39.1 KB onlyfor jpg images so could not attach a pic larger than this size, another pic which was just about 27 KB uploaded OK.

Secondly the smilie drop down list is detached and comes up half way on the message box.

When you have time please do take a look at it.

Will keep you posted about anything else I come across which requires your attention:)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Quadophile said:
Ian,

While uploading tpictures in a thread I noticed the limit is 39.1 KB onlyfor jpg images so could not attach a pic larger than this size, another pic which was just about 27 KB uploaded OK.

Secondly the smilie drop down list is detached and comes up half way on the message box.

When you have time please do take a look at it.

Will keep you posted about anything else I come across which requires your attention:)

I'll take a look at that now :)

Reaction score
Admin,

I was just reading through a thread and came across the retail ratings on pcreview. when u get to rate a company in terms of their service and product.

has all of that part of the site been updated to work on this new site?

just been clicking around there and found some dead links.

i do think that part of the site is very great but underused we could all share our thoughts and rate the company

thanks

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I have one BIG niggle, well only one for now. :D

I hate scrolling right & left ... what a pain on a 15" monitor ... Ian, is it possible to cater for 17" monitors at least. Everything is fine on a 19", it seems to be the way things are going.

:blush:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
I have one BIG niggle, well only one for now. :D

I hate scrolling right & left ... what a pain on a 15" monitor ... Ian, is it possible to cater for 17" monitors at least. Everything is fine on a 19", it seems to be the way things are going.

:blush:

I'll see what I can do, but it might be a few days before I manage to get it sorted - I'm going to try and make it be able to use any resolution, but its pretty hard to do with CSS.

Give me a few days and I'll see what I can do :) Do you use 800x600 on the 15" monitor?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
I'll see what I can do, but it might be a few days before I manage to get it sorted - I'm going to try and make it be able to use any resolution, but its pretty hard to do with CSS.
Ian Cunningham said:

Give me a few days and I'll see what I can do :) Do you use 800x600 on the 15" monitor?

Ian, don't put yourself out too much, it is just me that usually 'complains' about this ... I still use a 15" for 'workshop' systems and yes it's at 800x600 ... PCR is not the first to fall into this little trap and I guess that they think everybody is using 19" monitors, but even on a 17" there is a bit of scrolling to do.

If you could get it to 'fit' a 17" that would at least appease a good few viewers.

:thumb:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Ian, don't put yourself out too much, it is just me that usually 'complains' about this ... I still use a 15" for 'workshop' systems and yes it's at 800x600 ... PCR is not the first to fall into this little trap and I guess that they think everybody is using 19" monitors, but even on a 17" there is a bit of scrolling to do.

If you could get it to 'fit' a 17" that would at least appease a good few viewers.

:thumb:

Should be working for you now (if all has worked anyway!). You may need to refresh the page though to see the new CSS file.

Let me know how it goes :)

Ask a Question