Disk-On-Key Review

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
BurnoutPC have taken a look at the M-Systems "Disk-On-Key" - a portable USB storage device :

"Today we are looking at a very unique product, a small and very light weight key chain. Why would a hardware site review a product so simple as a key chain? Well, let me tell you, this isn’t no ordinary key chain, its a Diskonkey 128 mb flash usb key chain. I would like to thank Diskonkey for providing this product for review. Now first some information on what a DiskOnKey is and after that some information about the makers."

<center>

</center>

Attachments

• diskonkey.jpg
    diskonkey.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 1,998

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I myself have been fortunate enough to recieve one of these a while back to review - and I must say I was impressed with it! Only the 8 Meg version though :(

Reaction score
I wonder if the are goiong to bring out a USB 2 version as that would mean I could shift data much quicker. Also does the pc have to have on it some software or does windows pick it up as another drive ???

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
In Windows XP / 2000 it just detects it as another drive, within about 2 seconds! As for 95b/98/ME I dont know, but I guess it will be the same

Ask a Question