Discussion Boards

Reaction score
Hey,

My mates have taken to having conversations via email, by sending emails back and forward all day which is driving me mad!! Does anyone know of any websites which offer a free service to set up a discussion board? I tried yahoo, but the interface is pretty naff.

Cheers.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
...msn...:)
:eek:

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
bodhi said:
Hey,

My mates have taken to having conversations via email, by sending emails back and forward all day which is driving me mad!! Does anyone know of any websites which offer a free service to set up a discussion board? I tried yahoo, but the interface is pretty naff.

Cheers.

Yahoo Groups discussion is by far the best and is FREE. Anyone can set it up and once done it is very easy to manage. I am a member of 22 discussion forum on Yahoo Groups and manage 2 myself. Never had any problems.

Reaction score
Im guessing mucks isn't msn's biggest fan!! Well, thats what i took from his post! Made me chortle!!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with any of them ... just don't you dare put one near my system. :D

To be honest though, I've never tried them.

:blush:

Reaction score
MSN is the best thing ever!

How else are you meant to be able to talk to your mates online for free and share any size files etc etc

Reaction score
Im with chris, msn is awesome! Great way for keeping in touch with folk from all over the world. "Microsoft - bringing the world together!" ;-)

For those in offices that cant install software, try this.....

http://webmessenger.msn.com/

Reaction score
Hey,

There is another way, just get a small hosting account and install a forum on it, if anyone wants this, just PM me and ill sort you out with a subdomain and an account, pre-installed with a forum, fully customisable.

Chris,

Reaction score
or you could just grab a free hotmail/MSN account and log on to Webmessenger/emessenger/MSN 5/6/7...

shirley thats the easiest way to do it!

Reaction score
Yeah, that would be easiest, but they are at work and cant use messenger!! And stop calling me shirley! HAHA, hands up if you love airplane!! :)

Reaction score
I agree with chris mostly, although at college the msn ports are blocked, thus making it impossible to use any microsoft branded software, e.g. webmessenger / windows messenger / msn messenger 6.2

Is annoying,

Chris,

Reaction score
Imrie i notice you suddenly got posh when typing...

I WAS WONDERING HOW LONG IT WOULD BE BEFORE SOMEONE SAID THAT!!!!
airplanes awesome

Ask a Question