Delivery choises?

Kye

Reaction score
Interlink or Amtrak?

everyone who has had a bad experience with them posts about it in forums, while everyone else kinda stays quiet about the good times they have had with these companies.
basically, im going with one or the other for a case im buying, Amtrak at overclocker.co.uk and interlink at KustomPC.co.uk

soo...what delivery company would you trust more? i live in the south-west if that matters.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Oh, alright then, if I must be serious - use Kustom PC's, better supplier, better Courier.

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
In my experience i dont think there is any delivery company out there that is 100% reliable. Amtrak has to be the worst for me, royal mail has been the best for me, but even they have slipped up in the past :(.

I wouldnt go through Amtrak again though, there customer service just plain sucks. I went on about a 2 year run of not having a single problem with deliverys, then they all seemed to come at once, who ever overclockers.co.uk used on me went wrong and who micro direct used (amtrak) went terribly wrong. Then a delivery from my most reliable peeps, who ever play.com use went wrong :(.

All i can say is to not use Amtrak!

Ask a Question