Bargain Colour Inkjet Printer £9.99 Delivered

Reaction score
print_720.jpg

Only £9.99 all-in! Yes, I know it's Dell, but that's pretty cheap! Offer due to end 29th March 2005.
Use E-value code 101-720b and deduct the USB cable to get the net price of £9.99. Link here.

Operating System: Compatible only with Windows® XP or 2000
Ports: USB - Cable Required
Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution
Functions: Black-and-white and colour printing
B&W Print Speed: 18 A4 pages per minute ppm (black) - Based upon 216 x 279 mm paper size
Colour Print Speed: 14 A4 pages per minute ppm (colour) - Based upon 216 x 279 mm paper size
Support: 1-year Next-Business-Day Exchange Service
Dimensions: 449mm x 299.7mm x 200.7mm (WxDxH) dimensions
Low Ink: Dell Ink ManagementSystemTM
HIGHLIGHTS: Great price for speedy inkjet performance and high-quality output.

And you can get a 2% discount (in the form of cashback) on all Dell purchases from here: www.rpoints.com/enquiry

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Cheers for that, I saw this the other day but the cartridges are a problem. If you are after a super cheap printer and don't mind refilling then this is a bargain though :)

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I tried to buy it, but it comes up with some message saying that the site shop is under construction!

I wouldnt mind a cheap and cheerful printer for a while!

Reaction score
I am considering this printer ALOT. lol

Since i bought a 100pound laser printer off Ebay, and he gave me NO ink :mad: And i can't be bothered with buying another 50pound toner atm. So it's no use lol

Is this printer good. Good printer quality ?! Because i do Art GCSE. So obviously i will need a good/decent one at that ?! Is the scanner good aswell ?!

Also how much does the ink both black and colour cost each for this printer ?!

As soon as some replys come back i will probably purchase :)

Oh ... just updated the price ... with the ink they recommended and came to 63pounds ?! Didn't expect this lol Now thinking of NOT buying ! Bit to pricey atm. I will probably buy it from Ebay WITH ink :)

Would still like some reviews on it pretty please !

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reaction score
kk cool. Where do i buy this inkjet refillable thingy ?! :p Can someone give me a site where i can buy it from because i would like to buy one off ebay (the printer) then the ink :)

Thanx

Reaction score
Oh and i believe they are re-branded lexmark printers - so look for compatible cartridges... or refill kits :)

Reaction score
I am very tempted by this but still not 100%

I found compatible ink cartriages from another website and i found a USB cable on ebay so in total it wud cost me £44, which is very good but does anyone know what the actuall printer is like. I mean is it a gd 1 or not??

Thanks

Reaction score
Its a Lexmark Z615 (??) photo quality printer rebranded.

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
darkangel said:
I am very tempted by this but still not 100%

I found compatible ink cartridges from another website and i found a USB cable on ebay so in total it wud cost me £44, which is very good but does anyone know what the actuall printer is like. I mean is it a gd 1 or not??

Thanks

If you were willing to spend £44, I'd go for a cheap canon/epson printer :) Very easy to refill!

This printer is only good for very occasional printing - as the cartridges are expensive.

Reaction score
you can get compatibles for about £12 each, but i have read that these are easily refilled with inkjet refill kits at a tenner for about 6 refills.

Why do you not buy 2 - and use the cartridges from the second when the first runs out, and sell the unit minus the ink for whatever you can...!

Reaction score
If anyone who bought one of these printers now needs cartridges for it, the equivalent Lexmark ones will fit, provided you break off a small plastic lug on the printer. It still works fine without the lug, it's just put there by Dell to be awkward, apparently.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Last edited:

Ask a Question