Chick wireless optical mouse > not working!

Reaction score
I have a Chick wireless opticat mouse (unsure about the model number, Chris (Postill) has the same one)

And i put fully charged batteries in it, it will wor for 5 mins, when suddelny the optical senser will go out - and the mouse will stop working

I leave the mouse on charge ALL DAY, and not evan 5 mins comes out, it will not turn on at all,

I have tried many diferant batteries.

Any suggestion would be greatfully received,

Thanks,

KGB

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
That teaches ya to buy a cheap n nasty mouse ;).You want a mans mouse, like mine ;) *Cough* MX1000 Laser *Cough*

Reaction score
Reefy, i just want to comment that that post helped me so much, i now have a fully working mouse, with no problems.

That post helped me a great deal...

You would be right if you detected a hint of sarcasm...

Reaction score
KGB, unfortunatly sometimes i get that problem,though not often at all. try pressing the button on the bottom of the mouse, or pressing lots of buttons and moving the scroll wheel...

If not, take the batteries out and put them back in.

Happens roughly once a month for me...

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
KGB-911 said:
Reefy, i just want to comment that that post helped me so much, i now have a fully working mouse, with no problems.

That post helped me a great deal...

You would be right if you detected a hint of sarcasm...
Its always nice to help.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Reefsmoka said:
That teaches ya to buy a cheap n nasty mouse ;).You want a mans mouse, like mine ;) *Cough* MX1000 Laser *Cough*
Not what I would call a responsable post ... :mad:

Keep it up laddy and you'll be looking for another forum.

Reaction score
Well that was a conversation stopper if i ever heard one ;)

In all seriousness though, as a mod, i must partially agree with Mucks...the first bit of what he said, not second though, as i don't like scaring people...But yeah - keep the posts relevant to the topic :D

Now Now, If we all play nicely, I'm sure things are all good.

And i will stop rambling on...

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
lol u guys cant be serious, i could find a 1000 irrelevant posts, yes not from mucks, flops or the rest of the big dawgs, but its there.

;) Comedy, funny side, joke, wit, jesting, pleasantry, slapstick, farce, clowning ;)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Reefsmoka said:
lol u guys cant be serious, i could find a 1000 irrelevant posts, yes not from mucks, flops or the rest of the big dawgs, but its there.

;) Comedy, funny side, joke, wit, jesting, pleasantry, slapstick, farce, clowning ;)
I'll accept that reply ... it can be a little hard, sometimes, to write a 'comical' post, never mind read it as such and as KGB took it in good faith I'll let the matter go.

:cool:

Reaction score
well KGB i got a microsoft wireless optical mouse had it for bloody heck its been 2 years!!

top mouse done me proud all this time!

check out Microsoft's range of mice, but dont forget logitech!

good luck

Reaction score
That is a point...

X-mas is comming up, i can get a new mouse...!

If i cannot get my Chick one working, ill get a new one, ill look in to the Microsoft ones

Thanks,

KGB

Reaction score
I have a Chic mouse and have been having problems with it in the past few weeks, you have to have the batteries in a certain way and in a certain combination to get the damn thing to work.

It is very annoying, although im going to invest into a new wireless mouse in the next few weeks if this one doesn't sort itself out.

Chris,

Reaction score
I think i will copy your idea!

i am getting annoyed with this one now, so i will just have to get myself a new one!

btw, does this one have a 1yr warrenty?

KGB

Reaction score
you obviously both got friday afternoon mice then, seem to have more trouble than i have with mine!

Unlucky i guess, you get what you pay for. If you want quality, go logitech MX1000...

Reaction score
with wireless mice, as a rule if they don't work after syncronising and changing the batteries then it's faulty.

J

Reaction score
If the light wont turn on after pressing buttons, i just take the batteries out, put them back in, and synchronise. That always works.

I doubt thats classed as faulty.

Reaction score
It started working for a bit... i threw it 10 meters accross the hall of my house... it works!!!

lol - KGB

Ask a Question