Changing font sizes on internet sites

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear all

Someone has fiddled with my settings and I need a microscope to read my favourite sites including this one!!

How do I return it to normal view please?

Kind regards

Gabriella x

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
If you use Internet Explorer:

View > Text Size > Medium

That should do it :)

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear Ian

I forgot to mention emails - I use a larger font size when reading and also printing off and that's gone all weeny on me as well. I don't have bad eyes, but I rather like to read something in a decent font size.

Can you help with that one?

Gabriella x

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Try right clicking on the desktop > Properties > Appearance > Font Size

That should change the fonts globally if they are too small at the moment. Does it effect everything on your PC, or just the internet + e-mail?

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear Ian

Everything was fine until 2 days ago, the fonts have all gone small. Some phantom has been fiddling about I fear! There are 4 suspects in total (and they don't include me!!)

I have sorted the internet pages (thank you) and will see to the email stuff now!!

Many thanks again

Gabriella x

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Hi Gabriella,

Another tip -are you using a TFT screen?

If so using Cleartype within Windows will smooth and enhance screen text - Display Properties>Appearance>Effects>Use the following method to smooth edges of screen fonts>ClearType.

If using CRT, select Standard.

:)

Ask a Question