Case & PSU

Reaction score
Hey,

Can anyone suggest a good case? Ive been looking at antec. I want one that isn't too big i.e. midi tower, and is good to work in. Nothing worse than a case that is cramped and has sharp edges that hack of your digit when your working on them

Also, if the case comes with a good psu then that all good, but what psu's are good at the mo?

Cheers.

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
I like Raidmax cases, if you going for a cool looking case anyways.

Reaction score
i say u drop the idea of a case and get a TOWER!

its so much more fun and lots more room to play with! its best when ur a pc fanatic who opens / closes more times then u shower in a day! :)

ive got a tower a chiftech one. one word : BRILLIANT!

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I Like Antec; Chieftech and Lian Li. Antec and Chieftec much the same thing really. Lian Li cases are class, very well made, lightweight, they look expensive and you won't cut your fingers on them. All thumbscrews and most everything comes apart. Own one and you'll want another, it takes using one to realise just how much better they are.

Yes, I like Lian Li ;)

PSU's: Antec; Enermax & Tagan. I bought a 350W Jeantech from PC World a few weeks ago, it's a cheapie, but it seems to have one of the most stable sets of voltage rails I've seen and not one of them below power on the volts side. Odd.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I've always said ... "a cardboard box will do" as a case, however, I do like Chieftec Dragon range I have the yellow, if you do not opt for a side window then you get a fitted fan in the standard side panel. Most suppliers do not include a PSU with these cases, although mine does.

My choice of PSU would be an Enermax. :thumb:
:D

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
I've always said ... "a cardboard box will do" as a case, however, I do like Chieftec Dragon range I have the yellow, if you do not opt for a side window then you get a fitted fan in the standard side panel. Most suppliers do not include a PSU with these cases, although mine does.

My choice of PSU would be an Enermax. :thumb:
:D

well put i got exactly the same settup but in blue colour

got an enermax power supply - two words - super settup

Ask a Question