Can you create a new forum for Windows Mobile???

Reaction score
Even thought I have thought about this myself once or twice, it's not really a PC (even though it's Windows Mobile)

Here is a link to a Windows Mobile forum that is actually very good.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/

Just sign up, and I'm sure thay can assist with any problem / query you have :thumb:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
welcome to PCR

Originally touted as Pocket PC 2000 operating system MS don't have 'the market share' as they do with the current rendition for PCs.

Even Linux & Macs have a better 'share' of the market ... just pop any questions in the window.

:user:

Reaction score
Contacts Lost in my WM5 based i-mate

I wud lik to thank "Nobody in particular" for the link he gave..

Hi "muckshifter", wat u said is a gud one to hear, and i hope this shudd continue as PC's has a monopoly of MS in most countries..

My issue is as follows:

I use an i-mate JAQ (unfortunate me
wallbash.gif
) which runs Windows Mobile 5..

Since the joystick button got damaged, it will continuously give "OK" as it is pressed permanently..

When browsing thru some settings, it accidentally went into Factory Reset and gave Reset, and the design is such that, the warning Dialogue box had its Default Select View on OK and alas.. all my CONTACTS is gone (i luckily had a SPB backup for my sms and emails)..

I Synchronize my PPC daily to my PC and my PPC name before resetting is "ranjith_asp".. Now after resetting, imy mobile is recognized as a Guest by AutoSync..

I gave a new name to my PPC in its settings.. "ranjith_asp2" as I think if I give my old name, then if i connect to PC, AutoSync it will automatically synchronize and will delete all contacts in PC as my mobile has nothing now..

Can anyone help how can I retrieve all my contacts...
bowdown.gif

vbmenu_register("postmenu_13319923", true);

Ask a Question