Call of Duty Expansion woes

Reaction score
My lovely Missus got me a shiny new copy of the Expansion for Call of Duty on Xmas Day. I installed it on my lappy and had a few goes, saw it was good, but have been WELL busy with work so I never got to play it again.... This week I'm taking a long overdue holiday, so thought I'd dig out the CoD.....laptop messes up won't go into Windows....format + reinstall of Windows......can't find Disc 1 of Call of Duty Expansion.....tears house apart, I not happy, missus not happy................Email Activision, they not bothered.....gutted.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Nothing can be done about that unfortunately :( Your best bet may be to pick up a cheap copy from Ebay as its probably quite cheap by now. Or search all over the house again!

I've done that before with an old Red Alert... bought 3 expansion packs and then lost the original! Arg!

Reaction score
YAY I FOUND IT!!!

Someone (prob my lovely missus) had been a little careless when they tidied my computer desk...stashed it in my "Bottom" DVD case....

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Has anyone one played resident evil? Hey nogan you type like the guy who wrote the journal when he was turning into a Zombie.... Ichy, tasty...:p...... just ignore that:D

Ask a Question