Blue Screen Error Window Xp Pro Help!

Reaction score
SPECS:
1.3 GHZ GF4 MX 256 RAM custom made.

whenever i play games like warcraft 3 or helbreath ..anygames blue screen error would occur after about 25 min!
HELP ME MAN im sick of this i also have partition C AND D .
the blue screen error sometime say something about nvdia.dll but sometime didnt say and only 00000x00001d something error

also i heard bout ram sticks and how do i fix it? :crazy: :crazy:

Reaction score
Originally posted by FrostFire
SPECS:
1.3 GHZ GF4 MX 256 RAM custom made...

...the blue screen error sometime say something about nvdia.dll...

Can you explain what you mean by 'custom-made' and what drivers have you installed?

The error you're getting may well be related to the wrong type of driver for your card, or it might well be that your 'custom-built' card doesn't work with the proper drivers.

The proper drivers for the GeForce4 cards are nVidia 'Detonator' drivers, the latest version of which is 44.03. You could try installing them.

However, similar errors have been reported by people running lots of different types of software, so it would help if you could tell us a little more about your system and the programs you are running while playing games.

Get back to us and maybe we can help ;)

Reaction score
no worries

no worries mate

what ram have u got?

if its two sticks get them out of the slots...... change them around! sometimes when u r working in a pc they get moved around causing windows to crash

move them around maybe one of them is faulty? hope not thats the best way to see if the ram is causing the problem

all the best

Ask a Question