BIOS again- Sorry! :)

Reaction score
After my thread below (about CPU multipliers,) I have followed the steps needed to unlock my multiplier...only to find out that my ECS mobo doesn`t show the CPU multiplier, thus giving me no hope of changing it. What (affordable) mobos (that are worth having) come with a BIOS that lets users mess with their multiplier? Oh... and an AGP lock would be a nice thing to have as well.

Cheers (again)

Kenny

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
All Abit & Asus AMD boards, as far as I know, some MSI boards, some Soltek boards.

Majority of Gigabyte boards do not have BIOS multiplier adjust.

Had an Albatron KX400 with the bios muliplier adjust option as well.

That's all I've really had experience with, tbh.

Have an Asrock board here as well, and tbh, I can't remember :D

Reaction score
I think a good board to go for would be the Abit AN7 - for one abit are the best and two, it has the nForce chipset which is better than via etc

Reaction score
though for a little more cash, if your into that kinda thing - take a butchers at the Diamond Flower International (DFI) Lan party N-Force Pro B - got 9 out of 10 on Hexus.net and its all UV and comes supplied with every cable under the sun, a PC carry case (!!!!) and a front panel breakout box.

truly awesome

Reaction score
Still to decide. Have been away from my computer for a few days so have been unable to go hunting.... but I have all weekend :):)

Reaction score
overclockers.co.uk and aria.co.uk have a good selection and are very reliable companies.

Take a look at their selections...

Ask a Question