best photo inkjet

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've just bought a KODAK DX3700 Easy Share Digital Camera and Iwant to buy a good photo inkjet printer. I've no idea where to start and I want to know what is the best photo inkjet printer in the UK with no fancy features, just one that prints great photos and costs between £100 and £200.

Thanks

Kingo

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Tall order if you’re looking for "good photos" you may want to push your budget up a little.

If you’re looking for "cheap" then the Epson 810 will fit the bill ... Cheap and...

Just within your price bracket is the hp deskjet 960cse ... an excellent printer! While looking at HP printers have a look at the "PhotoSmart" range, again excellent printers but may be out of your price bracket.

However, the best photo printer I have ever used has been the HP720 ... if you can find one grab it ... mine is 3 years old and still plugging out anything I can throw at it. We also have the HP photosmart p1000 excellent but can drink the ink.

Mucks

Reaction score
Thanks Muck shifter,

What about the Epson Photo 890? Have you heard good reports about it? Thanks again for the advice...much appreciated!

Kingo

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
kingo

Epson have always given excellent print quality in their mid to upper range printers. The 890 is no exception, a little problematic when using a roll but other wise a good photo printer.

Careful in what paper you use if not using their own brand, you may find quality degradation with other photo paper brands.

Always have a spare set of inks with any inkjet printer you buy. ;)

Ask a Question