Best iPad 2 Apps

Article Best iPad 2 Apps

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Ian submitted a new article:

Best iPad 2 Apps - Best iPad 2 Apps

Are you one of the lucky owners of a Apple iPad 2? If so, you may be new to the huge selection of apps available and could do with an overview of some of the top-picks. This guide highlights some of the best and most useful applications available in various categories, so it’s just as valid if you are looking to play games or find something to help with your business.

Remote Desktop – RDP (link)

This...

Read more about this article...

Last edited:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
That article has done nothing to try and convince me i dont need an iPad 2... :(

:D

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I have to admit, I like it even more than I thought I would :D. I mainly use it for browsing, but some of the games on there are surprisingly good!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
When did you get one? I've been toying with the idea of it, but cant bring myself to actually get one yet....

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Nice toy, maybe, but I honestly can't see how I'd actually need one.

I'd rather buy some Hi-Fi or upgrade my main desktop.

Still, each to their own, it does look like a nice piece of kit :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
When did you get one? I've been toying with the idea of it, but cant bring myself to actually get one yet....

Got it about a week ago, just went for the WiFi version as I can tether it to my phone for a 3G connection. Really like it, some of the apps on it are extremely clever - I find myself using the PC less and the iPad more, especially if I'm browsing in the evenings.

Nice toy, maybe, but I honestly can't see how I'd actually need one.

I'd certainly agree that it's not a necessity - it took a bit of convincing myself to get one (if that makes sense ;)). Mainly got one for long journeys and working away, as it can be thrown in to a bag and take up no more volume than a book and yet it has a better battery life than a laptop.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Got it about a week ago, just went for the WiFi version as I can tether it to my phone for a 3G connection. Really like it, some of the apps on it are extremely clever - I find myself using the PC less and the iPad more, especially if I'm browsing in the evenings.

that is the reason i'm thinking of getting one, you know keeping the peace and all that... ! :lol:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I'd certainly agree that it's not a necessity - it took a bit of convincing myself to get one (if that makes sense ;)). Mainly got one for long journeys and working away, as it can be thrown in to a bag and take up no more volume than a book and yet it has a better battery life than a laptop.

Hmm, tempting, but I seriously don't need one, I don't travel that much, the greater majority of my work is within a 30 minute drive. The day comes I need what the i-Pad (sorry, I still snigger at that name) does, I'll probably get one.

Too many other desirables to spend moolah on atm though :)

Ask a Question