Best gaming headset for under £60

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've managed to snap my existing USB gaming headset and it's not really fixable, so I'm in the market for a new one. It looks like there are some decent value ones with standard 3.5mm jacks, but adding a USB requirement in to the mix seems to bump up the price a lot!

The best one I've found so far is the Razer Kraken X:

Has anyone else got any recommendations for under £60?

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I did a little bit of research and found some very good offerings albeit just a wee bit more than your budget. One of them is a top pick at Tom's guide in budget gaming headsets which is the Steelseries Arctic 1 but unfortunately, it is not a USB-type connection, which I thought was a bummer. Anyway, the one you have picked is a pretty good choice.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Ian, the Amazon warehouse deals are basically items returned by buyers (open box), Make sure you check the price for the new one and compare it since less than 5% difference is not worth the while and you may as well buy the new one with full warranty. If the price is to your liking just make sure it is returnable. Wish you good luck with whatever you decide to get. :cheers:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
was this the product you mean, as the search bar shows one product and the product page another? It's within budget if I buy from Amazon Warehouse (like new)!
no, but that's the 'replacement' to mine ... mine is, I believe, discontinued.

:blush:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Bought the HyperX Cloud II 7.1 for £60 in the end :D. Went for an "as new" one from Amazon Warehouse. Seems good so far :D.

Ask a Question